- Brands have quickly realized the need to become part of the natural communication within social media.
- Reciprocal suggests depending on each other for “real” assurances and direction. Brands must enable reciprocal occasions; ensure relevance and respond to see results.
- The purpose of social media is to communicate, understand people and how they see your offerings . Social media should also support collaboration, but to do so, requires a very different mindset and almost humble positioning.
- Snapping a mobile picture allows us to capture a moment, share a memory and create an endearing connection.
- The convergence of mobile and social media makes sharing these occasions effortless. Intensifying our wish to share…a reciprocal process. Our excitement for sharing a bit of our world is combined with our curiosity to see what everyone is up to.
- In 2012 we hope to see brands imagine the possibilities. People are keen to be social adventurers, always exploring, hoping to discover and anxious to share “found” treasure with their connections. Emotion…I think this is one reason why Pinterest has quickly captivated our attention.