Time to LEVEL UP!
Understanding the dynamics of the game will help you to create sustainable connections and set the idea of influence in motion.
SCVNGR enables brands to challenge and enthuse the creative side of people. Chief Ninja, Seth Priebatsch and his team are building solutions that appreciate the importance of connections and true interaction within a participatory culture.
“Life is our Game”
Go Places…Do Challenges…Earn Points…SCVNGR
Brands are able to identify with a different view of their audience. Occasions can be designed to implement and nurture gaming experiences that fuel emotional connectors and create insight.
- Emotional connections are created when people are immersed in the process and the occasion
- Natural progression of collective ideas – intensely resilient
- Co-creation, based on shared insight and observation
Supply Ecosystem: (Insight)
- Use mobile / social connectors as a key element for learning and content development (e.g. social media stimuli)
- Context-aware, lifestyle insight defined through non-intrusive observation
- Valued interaction that exposes mobile behavior (e.g. shopping, location,)
Numbers are meaningless without context
- Establish patterns and connections that would otherwise be scattered
Seth Priebatsch: Building the game layer on top of the world